SkinBetter AlphaRet Clearing Serum 30 ml
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
This product is only available on request. Please email us your inquiry including YOUR NAME, PRODUCT NAME, QUANTITY, SHIPPING ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER. We will send you the purchase link to your email.
A uniquely formulated retinoid-based serum designed for those who wish to maintain a youthful-looking complexion and clarify the appearance of oilier, blemish-prone skin.
Why You'll Love It: Improves the appearance of skin clarity, pores, and overall tone and texture.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologist tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free and cruelty free.
CLEARING SERUM BENEFITS
Leveraging our award-winning patented AlphaRet Technology, this serum is formulated with salicylic acid, a beta hydroxy acid (BHA), and additional pore-cleansing, hydrating, and soothing ingredients, to rejuvenate and clarify the appearance of oilier, blemish-prone skin.
- Improvement in the appearance of skin clarity, pores, skin surface shine, and overall tone and texture.
- Smoother, more even-looking complexion.
- Healthier-looking skin, with little-to-no dryness or flaking.
AlphaRet is a patented technology that successfully combines a retinoid and an AHA for effective and tolerable skin rejuvenation.
AlphaRet Clearing Serum was evaluated in a dermatologist-led clinical trial in 19 patients following evening application over 12 weeks. Unretouched clinical photography on clean, product-free skin. Individual results may vary. Data on file, skinbetter science.
- 2021 Shape Skin Awards
HOW TO USE
- Use as part of your evening skincare regimen.
- Apply a thin layer to a clean, dry face. Can be applied all over the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Caution: This product contains retinoid in a topical form. If you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant, consult a physician before use.
CLEARING SERUM INGREDIENTS
- AlphaRet: a unique combination of a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid).
- Salicylic Acid: a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps improve the appearance of skin clarity and pores.
- Lactic Acid: an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) with moisturizing and retexturizing properties.
- Niacinamide and Sodium Hyaluronate: help improve moisture.
- Zinc PCA: helps balance oil in blemish-prone skin.
- Botanical Complex: patented peptide blend that includes ingredients with calming and skin clarifying properties.
- Bisabolol, Ginger Root Extract, Algae/Botanical Blend: help reduce the appearance of redness.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: a form of green tea extract with antioxidant properties and is gentle to the skin.
- Decylene Glycol: moisturizing ingredient that helps reduce skin surface sebum and improve the appearance of skin clarity.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Aqua/Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, PPG-3 Isostearyl Methyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Steareth-2, Ethyl Lactyl Retinoate, Salicylic Acid, Oligopeptide-10, Sodium Hyaluronate, Decylene Glycol, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Honey Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Disodium EDTA, Pullulan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most updated list of ingredients. Due to variability in photography, monitors, lighting and printing, the actual color of the product you have at home may differ from that featured in digital or print marketing materials.
skinbetter science packaging is thoughtfully designed to fully dispense from the inner bottle, giving you access to as much product as possible. This product features an airless container to help maintain the benefits of our proprietary formulations over the course of their shelf life. Our twist-up pumps control the amount of product dispensed and prevent leakage during travel and storage. And speaking of travel, this product is air travel friendly!