PCA Retinol Treatment for Sensitive Skin
This product is currently sold out.
Specifically formulated for sensitive skin reduces redness and signs of aging, without causing irritation.
- Gently encourages cell turnover to minimize the signs of aging
- Reduces redness and uneven skin tone
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin or that are new to retinol
Must wear sunscreen during the day while using this product.
- Vitamin A – helps to promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide – a calming antioxidant that maintains skin hydration and reduces age-related skin yellowing and redness
- Hexylresorcinol – helps promote an even skin tone and calm the skin
- Inflacin® – a patented cosmetic ingredient that reduces aging that contributes to aging
How to Use
In the evening, apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing. Use twice per week, gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Follow with the appropriate moisturizer. Note: It is important to wear a broad spectrum SPF during the day when using this product at night, since retinol is sun sensitizing.
Skin Types: All, Sensitive, Visible Aging, Preventative