EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Because we carry medical-grade skincare products, we only sell products to our current membership clients who have had detailed consultations with us. If you do not hold a membership with us, your order will automatically be canceled and you will be refunded.
SKIN TYPES - ALL SKIN TYPES
For those who want chemical-free active ingredients, UV Pure is the ideal daily sunscreen. Great for children and adults, the gentle formula glides on wet or dry skin and rubs in quickly. UV Pure is formulated with purely physical active ingredients which are photostable.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Gentle and lightweight body sunscreen for the whole family
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Contains no ingredient made from a gluten- containing grain (wheat, barley or rye).
Active Ingredients: 10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.5% Titanium dioxide
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Titanium Dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C ester): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica.
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
IN THE MEDIA