EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Because we carry medical-grade skincare products, we only sell products to our current membership clients who have had detailed consultations with us. If you do not hold a membership with us, your order will automatically be canceled and you will be refunded.
SKIN TYPES - ACNE-PRONE, HYPERPIGMENTATION, ROSACEA
2022 InStyle - Best Beauty Buys
Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear facial sunscreen helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to discoloration and breakouts associated to acne and rosacea. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone. Choose from tinted and untinted formulas for use every day.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Calms and protects acne-prone skin
- Leaves no residue
FACIAL SUNSCREEN INGREDIENTS
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness
Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclomethicone, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
IN THE MEDIA