- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
EltaMD SilverGel is a clear, amorphous antimicrobial wound gel containing 55 ppm silver. EltaMD SilverGel is designed to provide a moist healing environment and to help control bioburden.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Prevents bacterial growth.
- Promotes healthy wound healing.
- Provides broad-spectrum antimicrobial protection for high-risk or infected wounds with light to moderate exudate.
- Absorbs up to equal its volume of wound exudate.
- Viscosity allows full antimicrobial contact with entire wound bed.
- Remains clear while in use and will not discolor or stain tissue.
- Provides sustained and effective silver ion release for at least three days (proven by comprehensive testing).
- Applies easily and remains in wound bed.
- Non-cytotoxic and water-soluble.
- Post-procedure skin.
Ingredient Insights: Glycerin: Provides moisture retention and is a skin conditioning agent and skin protectant
Ingredients: Carbomer, Glycerin, Purified Water, Silver Nitrate, Sodium Chloride And Triethanolamine.
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
HOW TO USE
- Cleanser wound.
- Apply generous amount of EltaMD SilverGel directly onto the affected site or apply as directed by physician.
- May be covered with a dressing when directed by physician.
- Repeat as necessary to prevent/deter infection and to keep wound moist.
- EltaMD SilverGel may be covered with a dressing when directed by physician.
- EltaMD SilverGel may be left in a wound for up to 3 days. Dressing should be changed if excessive exudate begins forming or if a secondary dressing becomes soaked with exudate. Dressing should be changed as recommended by an appropriate clinical authority.