EltaMD Laser Enzyme Gel
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
EltaMD Laser Enzyme Gel is an enzyme-enhanced moisturizer that promotes skin recovery, moisturization, recovery and comfort when used after non-ablative and mildly ablative procedures. Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) hydrates the skin while producing a cool, soothing sensation. A clear gel base allows observation of the skin. Oil-free Laser Enzyme Gel may be applied immediately after treatment and continued through post-procedure recovery.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains enzymes to promote healing
- Reduces redness and soothes
- Provides a cooling sensation and moisturizes
An advanced enzyme blend used in Laser Enzyme Gel promotes healing by degrading TNF-alpha and MMP2s and MMP9s that impair body's response to trauma and disease.1 Also in a double-blind clinical study, Protease Technology contained in skin cream demonstrated a signification reduction of itch in burn scars.2
1. Sampson EM, Baskovich B, Schultz G, Parnell LKS. Wound Dressing Components Degrade Proteins Detrimental to Wound Healing, Int Woound J 2008; 5:543-551
2. Nedelec B, Rachelska G, Parnell LK, LaSalle L., Double-blind, randomized, pilot study assessing the resolution of postburn pruritus. J Burn Care Res. 2012 May-Jun;33(3): 398-406. Doi: 10.1097/BCR.0b013e315233592e.
Ingredients: Purified Water,Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Extract, Bromelain, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Capryloyl Glycine, Undecylenoyl Glycine.
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
HOW TO USE
Apply immediately post-procedure to cool and moisturize the skin. May be repeated as directed by a physician.